Search Results


Friday 17 December 2010

Review Secret Google Tactics

My name is Adam Terwinski and I've been an affiliate marketer for 3 number of years. I've been toying with Adsense a lot in recent months but am extremely frustrated with my results. I never seem to be able to get more then $5 a day. In fact, $5 a day was the best day I had!! Trust me - black hat, grey hat & white hat - I tried them all AND I readily snapped up every Adsense ebook there was out there...but I had no real results to show for. When I first got 'Secret Google Tactics', I wasn't really all excited at all to be honest. I didn't felt it had the 'meat' it should have. AND it was really boring at certain parts. I thought: "oh no, not another newbie book about Adwords & Adsense" (And I didn't have clue about Adwords by the way) So instead of helping me, I thought the Adwords part was confusing me instead!! But there was something about the methods shown that got me thinking. Since I've already bought the book, I thought I'd try implement one of the methods inside. The results: 1 week on, I had my first $10 day! Is it a fluke? There was a nagging suspicion in me. So I implemented ALL the methods and I started having regular $10 and $15 days in my Adsense account! And you know what is the best part? I started my first Adwords campaign promoting a clickbank product on Acne and I actually made a profit within my first 100 clicks sent! I really think that 'Secret Google Tactics' will help any affiliate marketer increase their profits (almost) exponentially... It's your loss if you don't check out 'Secret Google Tactics' NOW !

No comments:

Post a Comment